- Please refer to our calendar page for dates that the UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will be closed.
Adverse Weather and Emergency Closings Policy: If the university is closed due to adverse weather or emergency evacuation the Center will not open for services. If there is a delay in opening the university the Center will follow the same schedule of opening. If you have questions about whether or not your appointment stands please call the office at 336-334-5939.
Summer Camps: UNCG Speech and Hearing Center will host two summer camp events:
- “The Listening Lab” Auditory training and language intervention for children diagnosed with auditory processing disorder (APD) June 16-June 27, 2014, from 10:00am-12:00noon.
- “Readers Theater” for rising 1st and 2nd Graders: June -19, 2014 to July 2, 2014, 9:00am-12:00noon
- The Annual ASHA Convention will be held in Orlando, FL from November 20-22, 2014. Please visit ASHA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.
- NBASLH annual convention will be held in Charlotte, NC on April 10-12, 2014. Please visit NBASLH’s page for more information about registering for the convention.
- NCSHLA’s Spring Conference will be held in Raleigh, NC from March 19-21, 2014. Please visit NCSHLA’s page for more information about registering for the convention.