Please submit the application and transcript materials via email to: [email protected].
- The Communication Sciences and Disorders department has a secondary application to be accepted and admitted into the undergraduate Speech Pathology and Audiology Program.
- After admission into the university through the registrar’s office you must print, fill out and submit the departments free application. See below “Apply to Undergraduate Speech Pathology and Audiology Program”.
- The undergraduate/pre-professional program is available to non-graduate students who are in the process of completing a first undergraduate degree or who are changing career directions through a second undergraduate degree.
- In addition, graduate students who are completing pre-requisites before entering graduate level courses take courses in this component of the program.
- Speech Pathology and Audiology students must apply and be accepted to the Program to take 300+ level courses in the major.
- The application and all application materials must be submitted by May 15th for the subsequent fall semester; fall admission only.
- Completion and/or transfer of at least 55 semester hours is required to apply to the major.
- An overall grade point average of at least 3.0 is required to apply to the major.
- Submit official transcript(s) for all college credit hours completed by the May 15th deadline. An unofficial transcript with all UNCG credit hours earned is acceptable but you must still submit official transcripts for transfer credits earned (including college credits earned in high school).